:: Sweet Potato Spinach Quiche ::

a few of you had asked for this recipe
 when I mentioned it on facebook a while back
...i figured it was about time. .grin.

:: Sweet Potato Spinach Quiche ::

coconut oil {for oiling the pan}
2-3 sliced sweet potatoes
2-3 handfuls of cut spinach
1 cup of halved grape tomatoes
1/2 cup feta cheese {or any other cheese you'd like}
1 cup coconut milk {or milk of your choice}
12-16 eggs {depending on how think you want it}
salt & pepper to taste

.oil the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
.lay sliced sweet potatoes on the bottom.
.mix all other ingredients.
.pour over sweet potatoes.
.bake on 400 for 30-45 minutes.
::i stick a fork in to make sure the sweet potatoes are done::




...this feeds my family of 8 with little to no leftovers
you could easily cut the recipe in half for a smaller portion...

and I must apologize to anyone who likes exact recipes
...I do not. {grin}
I make up most of our meals and I tend to just go with it.
but the good news :: you can't really mess this one up

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany