Road Trip update

1,200 miles down
only 200 to go!
We made it most of the way home
stopping last night at my fathers house
the boys are getting a bit giddy with excitement
I asked them what they want to do when they get home
....it was a unanimous "play with our friends"
I think we can do that! {grin}
We'll be coming home to a cold house
...a little gas company issue
but it should be warm within 24 hours.
It may be cold
but it is filled with love
days of family and friends
have worked in our home
cleaning the dust and pollen
washing the bedding
and filling the kitchen with food
we are so blessed
Thank you!
......................................
and just so you know
the cloth diaper post was a scheduled post
I haven't blogged from the road like I wanted to.
Seriously... I'm still a
maid
cook
coach
principle
teacher
hazardous waste manager
and CEO
even in the car!
Next stop HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany