Yummy Black Bean soup

Are you ready for some DELISH black bean soup?

I'm sorry my recipes aren't written in eloquent form... honestly I make up almost everything we eat so here ya go!

I start with chopped onion, green pepper & celery


saute the veggies in GRAPESEED OIL until tender.
close your eyes and spin in circles if you don't want another health talk. :)
Most of us don't know what oils are good and which ones are bad. We always hear "use olive oil it's the best" well... yes Olive oil is good but it breaks down into a trans fat when it is heated above low heat. So for any cooking we use Grapeseed oil or coconut oil. Those are the only two oils that do not break down at high temps. Don't stop buying olive oil though... it's excellent on salads, pasta or dribbled on sandwiches. You should be able to buy this at any grocery store but I know that Trader Joes, Whole Foods & Rasin Rack carry it.



next dump one can of ORGANIC black beans, click here to read why you should only buy organic beans. Then dump another can of black beans into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add the pureed beans into the soup.



Now here's the fun part. Add one jar of your favorite organic salsa. We are a HUGE salsa family and many different favorites. Remember that whatever salsa you pick will influence the taste of your soup.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds great! I'm bookmarking this post so I can try this recipe out soon!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany