Good Day :: Bad Day

years ago we started a dinner game, that turned into a nightly tradition.  I had no idea it would last this long, but I am so glad it has. Every night at dinner and sometimes even lunch we go around the table and share our ups and downs from the day :: Good Day. Bad Day.

and today this was mine...

BAD DAY::
we woke up to 4 inches of water cover the basement floor. Also known as the boys room. 
GOOD DAY::
it was clean water from the softener and not sewer water. uck.

BAD DAY::
I have a headache.
GOOD DAY::
it's not so bad i'm in bed with an ice pack

BAD DAY::
I can barely bend over.
GOOD DAY::
I can barely bend over because there is a growing babe in my belly.

BAD DAY::
I have umpteen loads of wet laundry to wash now
GOOD DAY::
I have an awesome washing machine that works!

BAD DAY::
we've been cleaning up wet yuck all day
GOOD DAY::
we have professional help & the plumbers who did the faulty work are paying for it

BAD DAY::
Grandma & Grandpa are moving to town next week
GOOD DAY::
even thought it's bittersweet, it's the right thing for them

BAD DAY::
I didn't finish the dishes until 11pm
GOOD DAY::
Grayson and Vance made an awesome dinner

BAD DAY::
The cleaners had the door propt open, all day,  for the hose and let a millon flies in the house
GOOD DAY::
giving the kids fly swatter and a mission kept them happily occupied for an hour

BAD DAY::
books, baskets, Vances sketch books, lego table & sewing desk are ruined
GOOD DAY::
it could have been worse

BAD DAY::
my garden is full of weeds
GOOD DAY::
my garden is full of kale, salad greens, cilantro, basil, sweet peas, tomatos, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, broccoli, peppers & frogs

BAD DAY::
I wrote this yesterday, but didn't get to finish
GOOD DAY::
I got to finish it tonight. :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany