I am behind

...in telling you about the launch of an awesome new group I joined. She {hearts} it officially opened their doors yesterday. Stop by and check us out... & enter to win a few freebies if you please! {grin}

... at replying to about 10 billion emails!

...at folding laundry. I can sort, I can wash, I can dry, I can not get it folded quickly enough!

...in planning for our big trip. The packing, the food planning, the school on the road planning, hotel reservations.... on and on.

...in sharing with you an awesome giveaway. I'll give you a hint... it's bright colored, soft, you wash it & it goes on your toddlers bum. {grin}

...on ordering a few things online that I want to arrive before we hit the road. Just the usual... mannatech, echinachea, verbal math books, wrap-ups & traumeel.

...on garden planning. Everything is white right now, but it won't be for too much longer & when we return home I need to be ready!

...in sending birthday thank you cards! Can we just hand deliver them?

...at shaving my legs and painting my nails & getting a hair cut. {grin}

...on writing the 3rd installment of our story. I want to share, I want to write, I want to...

...2 months behind on our monthly SIX picture. {sigh}

...on renewing our vehicle tags. Except I did get that done today, but it was still behind.

...at telling you what this is. And no, I'm not going to tell you now. Or maybe I should?! No... sorry. {grin}

...on taking pictures! UGGG! My camera's focus motor is going out. It's lagging and messing up... completely frustrating me! I want to buy a new camera but I'm not quite ready yet!!

...on going to bed now that I stayed up to write this! {grin}

goodnight my friends!


9 comments:

  1. My motor was acting up, too. I hope it gets better, and you get caught up. And maybe that your trip is out this way??? :)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a safe trip and are able to get your camera working for some good pictures. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your trip goes well :) when you get home you'll have to tell us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Folding laundry is one of my most least favourite household tasks! I have 3 kids, I can't imagine folding laundry for 6 kids!

    Hope you guys have a great trip!
    Amanda (from Canada, that's why I spell favourite different than you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear where you'll be headed on your trip! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll still be here, waiting and hoping for part 3 of your story!! and all those other things you've hinted at... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost forgot to renew my driver's license this month. I've done it before, and only realized weeks later that I was driving illegally. Does life ever slow down?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boulanger Ab3/9/11, 9:52 PM

    I am DYING to know where you are going. Maybe home to visit friends and family? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping to win that soft, bright colored dippie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany