what's for lunch

this is what's for lunch...

pesto broccoli & tomato pizza and salad
What's special about that?!
...not the pizza, I didn't make that {grin}
but I did make the salad dressing and it was so awesome I had to share!

{Creamy Italian dressing... healthy style}

1/2 C olive oil
1/2 C cashews
1/4 C pure water
1/4 C organic apple cider vinegar
2 tsp. chia seeds
1/4 tsp. real salt
1/4 tsp. oregano
2 cloves garlic
add it all into a blender or food processor {we use a stick blender}
blend it until smooth and viola
...good for you creamy Italian dressing!

Dress up your curly mustard green like me
dip your red pepper and cucumber in it like the boys did
or you could put it on your pizza like my husband did {grin}

tweaked just slightly from the original recipe found here
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany