me talking

the girls took turns nursing all night, I am tired, but not annoyed.

We had steel cut oatmeal, eggs & surprise bagels left on the back steps by Papa. He's done this before... and I couldn't help but think that this might be the last time he'll drop bagels on our steps. Sniff...sniff

Remember my washing machine is broken, my 3 year old Sears Kenmore Oasis washing machine, the one that shouldn't break in 3 years... yeah well... Mr. Fix it just said it would be $350 to replace the main board. Do yourself a favor and don't buy appliances at Sears.

I took a shower today and I was able to let the water drain without overflowing the main drain in the basement. It cost us a little over $200 to have our water draining again, but I'm glad it's working.

I think a lot, my mind is full of incredibly creative ideas, bursting full, but very few of my ideas make it out of my mind, and even fewer make it onto my blog. I wish I had time to let my creative juices flow, I know I would feel better, but I can't seem to find the time. Maybe one day.

I am working on something right now, something for Haiti, something I'll need your help on, and I KNOW you'll be able to! I'm excited... I woke up in the middle of the night with this idea.

I just heard about Haiti last night, it made me cry. I felt a little guilty for not being better informed, but it's hard with no TV and little online time.

We've been studying Haiti in school, so the boys really took it hard, one even had tears in his eyes. They want to help, they prayed for someone with a plane to go help the Haitians. Is that you?

I'm feeling very unproductive. I thought I would know how to pack and move, but I'm feeling a bit dumb about it right now.

I better go be productive now!

and watch for the Haiti post tonight! I promise, it's already scheduled. {grin}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany