I didn't see it

Remember when I asked you what you saw in this picture...

most of you said {RAIN}
...which is wrong

but some of you saw something I didn't see
...so I had to look
and then I saw it too
an amazing {CROSS}
right in the middle of the spectacular sunset

How AMAZING is that!

GOD IS EVERYWHERE
...everywhere indeed

So what did I see?

a beautiful sky

a gorgeous sunset

and snow falling from the sky

spectacular snow clouds



in the most vibrant colors

then the snow clouds passed by



and we were headed for this amazing cloud



oh my do I love the North Dakota sky



and then we were home



amazing how much the sky can change in such a short amount of time

God is such an AMAZING artist!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany