It's about time!

I know...
I know...
I'm slow at getting things like...
winners announced
...babywearing posts written
...cloth diapering posts written
...finishing answering your questions
...matching socks
...scrubbing the toilet
...you get the idea {grin}

I am just a LITTLE busy with...

sweet
adorable
girls
thatfindtrouble
when
I'm
blogging

this...


is what they were doing when I was writing this
that was somewhere between climbing on the coffee table
and wrecking their brothers fort
{which is STILL up and is being slept in right now}

...............................................

So NOW how about that winner!?!

The $25 gift certificate goes to...

The Chou Life

...And did you see that Lori listed her NEW fall pieces?

I ADORE these & these
with this top
and she even has headbands to match!
{I'm wondering if the girls could get away with headbands yet?}

So don't be surprised if you see Eliza and Nolia wearing something from her shop!

Maybe our girls could be matching!
I apologize...
I'm a matching nut lately! {grin}
but REALLY... would that not be cute?!


Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. What a GREAT vintage couch! I'm guessing it's not all that comfy???? It would be a great backdrop for newborn sleeping baby shots don't ya think?

    Fort disturbing, curly haired, adorable, girls in matching dresses pictures are pretty darn cute too though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see their curls in this picture, too cute! love the dresses as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that furniture! Let's make a cushion fort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they can get away with headbands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest stuff!!!! I sew but like you, cannot find time to do it anymore. I love to match my girls and will be ordering peasant dresses soon. The corduroy lace ruffle pants are too cute too though. I cannot wait for your cloth diapering post. Am seriously thinking of cloth diapering my newborn, at least some of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your girls are just waaayyy too cute! They are having sooo much fun! Makes me want twins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, cutest ever!! LOVE the color of the couch! They look scrumptious on it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the little partners in crime are at it already! You are in for it, I think! :-) The "tornado phase" peaks somewhere between 2-1/2 and 3, from what I recall, so be on guard. :-)

    They are so sweet though, and I'm a huge fan of matching too! (I posted a few of the pics from our buffalo adventure on my blog late Saturday night, if you're interested.) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are at least cute little troublemakers! I bet they're quite the destructive force... poor older brothers! They have no idea what's in store for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my girls love doing that to our couch. They stand on the arms of the couch and then jump onto the seat of it too. Just to let you know what those partners in crime might think of next.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you tell us more of your favorite sellers on etsy! I want to buy some stuff on there but have yet to do so. Any input would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your girls always look sooo happy and excited to be here! :) I love that!

    Congrats winner! Prizes are rad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Double trouble that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doesn't it just melt your heart to see them playing together?!?! You are going to be an extra busy mama the new few years :o).

    ReplyDelete
  15. they look as if they are not only sisters but best friends

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've tried emailing you a couple of times...you can email me:
    abbychou [at] gmail [dot] com

    Thanks!!

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany