So I was tagged (last week) by Dawn and I’m finally getting around to writing this. I actually gave it a decent amount of thought when my head wasn’t pounding and I had to ask my hubby to help me because I didn’t want to sound like a fruit… even though I probably am. So here it goes
The rules for this meme are:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) List the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.
- I have had 13 piercings… including my tongue, navel & eyebrow. They were all when I was in middle school/high school. And I had them before every other person did. I was so over it when it became popular. I have always wanted a tattoo but have yet to design the perfect one for me… and now my hubby doesn’t want me to get one.
- I believe 100% wholeheartedly that God designed me for my husband…. He shaped and molded me to be my husbands other half, his partner, soul mate and more. I believe we are both half people alone and we are only one together and with God. I know some people think that’s silly and there is no ‘perfect’ person out there for each of us… but I think there is. And I think I am definitely perfect for Paul and he is perfect for me.
- I have naturally red curly hair and I hated it most of middle school and some of high school. Not the color but the curls. I straightened it every day and then one day I decided that since my parents were moving me I was going to stop caring about the way I looked (ha!) and I let my hair curl and I loved it and have only straightened it a few times since.
- I met my husband when I was 14… he was dating my best friend… once they broke up I made my move and we were hooked from then on. We were only together for 6 months before he moved 8 hours away… we remained an on/off long distance relationship for 3 ½ years. My senior year he came to live by me again and we were married 6 months later. I had just turned 18.
- I used to want to be a fashion designer… I finished High school ½ a year early so I could intern with a local wedding gown designer. I loved working there and really wanted to pursue my dream in design. However God had a different plan and I am SO glad that I followed his plan for my life.
- I had a hot red sports car in high school… I was really into cars and it was modified and had tinted windows and a loud stereo system. I naively picked ‘sweet ride’ as my license plate... Abbreviated of course. I got lots of attention and was often provoked to beat other guys from school ‘off the line’. I usually won… I made my hubby… then boyfriend proud.
So there you have it… 6 silly things about me. I’m sure I made your day.
Now to tag or not to tag… seriously I never tag people… I just don’t. But… I think I will this time I’m going to tag the last 6 people who commented on my blog. (not counting WW)
Carrie – 4 the love of family
Karen – snakes, snails & puppy dog tails
Ginger – from the cocoon
Jen – and then sum
MCK mamma – My Charming Kids
Arianne – to think is to create
Sorry guys… hope you don’t hate me for tagging you.