Do we EVER learn?

Do you notice that nice spikey patch on top of G.W.'s head? Sometime... Somewhere... Somehow... he found a pair of sissors and decided he should cut his hair. I say "do we ever learn" because this HAS happened before. Twice I believe. And I think I said I was going to keep the sissors up HIGH... but that seems so much easier to say than to do... especially when Grayson and Vance are art-o-holics and there is always art supplies out... including sissors. So....huffff.... it's just hair! :) and I dare say... it looks kind of cute.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. It looks really cute, actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look cute!

    That happened to Mr. Cole. A nice chunk right down to the scalp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep waiting for that to happen... that's a rite of passage for every kid, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look cute. And it makes a funny story too.
    I'm getting ready to cut the boys hair today, and I'm sure Tommy will end up with spikey hair too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany