Winners!

It's that time...
we must close the contest
and choose a winner!
The winner of one pair of Ruffle pants {denim or corduroy}
from Pink Chickadee is...

"love, love, love, them!"
I think you love them as much as me Dana! {grin}
ready for some extra good news?!
Lynda from Pink Chickadee was so touched by your kind words...
"I'm extending the Free Shipping offer for another week until December 7th.
Thanks for visiting my little Pink Chickadee etsy shop!"

****************************************

and now for The Vintage Pearl!

The winner of a $50 gift certificate to The Vintage Pearl is...

"I like the ones with all the children's names on them. I have seven children and wonder if they would all fit! Not to mention the grands that are coming in now...One daughter married and three grands so far. Beautiful pieces that are simple enough for my tastes."
I'm sure they'll have just the right piece to fit all of your loves, Anita! {grin}
*********************************
Winners please email me at 4lilmenandtwins{@}gmail{.}com
now all of you that didn't win
... you know you want to buy those ruffle pants
and a beautiful necklace {grin}
go support handmade
mamas just like you and me
spread the love
buy and give handmade!
{stepping off soap box now}
*****************************
more good news!
another awesome giveaway coming up later today!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany