I am thankful for

...a loving heavenly Father
...an amazing husband who loves his family more than himself
...our quiver-full of children who amaze me everyday
...God's written word & the ability to read it
...parents who raised me in a safe and loving home
...clean drinking water
... nourishing food & a kitchen to prepare it in
...our garden & all the glorious food it provides
...a warm and safe place to call home
...the friendships and bonds my children share with each other
...God's grace & peace
...a mom who birthed me, nursed me, loved me & taught me
...fathers who hugged me, loved me & supported me
...a safe and fruitful harvest
...my wonderful family even when they are far away
...the memories our family is making
...a loving church home
...friends near and far
...God who opened my womb & knit 6 amazing children within it
...the ability to see, hear, feel, taste & smell
...boys that come one at a time
...girls that come two at a time
...the privilege of teaching my children at home
...my camera and the skills to use it
...the internet & the many friends I have made here
...encouragement, love & kindness that flows from so many of your hearts
...a warm, safe and reliable vehicle
...this farm & the blessings of raising a family here
...a healthy family
...God's plan for my life
...loving people who bring orphans into their families
...hardship & the lessons I have learned through them
...God's strength that fills me up when I am weak
...the beautiful snow & blue skys
...an amazing earth filled with beauty
...my life and each and every person who touches it

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May your day be filled with thankfulness, love & joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany