What's for dinner...

YUMMY!



I know...
lentils in a taco... weird!
Oh but it's SOOOOO good!

::Saute::
1 C. Onion
3 stalks chopped celery
3 cloves garlic

::Stir in::
1 C. lentils
1 T + 1 t chili powder {use more if you like it spicy}
2 t cumin
1 t oregano
::mix and cook 1 minute::

::Add::
2 1/2 C. water or broth
3 T raisins
::bring to boil, cover, simmer 20 minutes::

::remove lid, cook additional 10 minutes::

::stir in salsa or 1 can of diced tomatoes::

::Serve on life grain tortillas and top with lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado::

like I said YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm eating these as I type... YUM! I substituted Craisins cos I don't like raisins (I know, they're almost the same... lol) and put a small amount of green salsa in at the end. LOVE. Can't wait for hubby and eldest son to get home, cos I know they'll love it. It's already passed the finicky-girl test. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany