random

Dad cleared the road so we could go to town yesterday, by the time we were on our way home the road was drifted over again. Crazy wind!
There is a flock of pheasants living in the woods behind our house. They are beautiful and plump.
We found my missing boots package... boots... finally!!!!!
The weather said "feels like" -42 this morning. Brrrrr!
The sun is shining and it looks like a ocean of snow.
Sadie is a Doberman pincher and ate raw eggs for breakfast... in case you were wondering.

The boys built a tent this morning and are doing their school work in there. Although I'm not sure how much work they actually got done. {grin}
I found a small {orange} vintage enamel tea pot at the thrift store yesterday. The perfect addition to the girls tea parties.

Maisy's leg healed up just perfect, for those who were still wondering.
and yes I will be posting my bucket list {grin}
and a lot of answers to your questions

...when I find the time {grin}

Happy day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. your home looks so cozy! - btw if u have any good and simple vegetarian recipes please email them to me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany