TROUBLE

I think I might be in trouble

these stunningly beautiful little girls....

like to get into a little bit of trouble lately.



{for example}

they take their diapers off ALL the time
trouble

they CLIMB on every chair, table or box
trouble

they get into all of the cabinets
...all of the time!
trouble

they pull clothes out of drawers
and books off of shelves
trouble

but look...


at these...


adorable faces...



the 4 boys did NONE of this
I guess it's time
What do you think?
...I'm thinking I might be in trouble!


..........................................................

a few little changes going on around here...

I have finally updated my comments so we can reply to each other
...it may take a little getting used to but I think it will be a nicer way to communicate.

there are more changes in the wind
...hopefully sooner than later {grin}
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany