It just so happens that I KNOW you all are very interested in my hubby... I mean... how could you not be. *grin* It happens to be #2 on my label searches.... below 'twin pregnancy' and above 'belly'. So not too long ago I was tagged and it was all about husbands. PERFECT! So here it is...
1. Who is your man? Paul, daddy, hubby, da-da
2. How long have you been together? 11 1/2 years, 7 years & a few months married
3. How long dated? 3 1/2 years
4. How old is your man? He'll be 28 this summer
5. Who eats more? ME... especially right now. Ha!
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did... sitting in his car in my parents driveway listening to the cranberries
7. Who is taller? He is... that would be WEIRD if I was taller. *grin*
8. Who sings better? Oh him for sure... he sounds like crash test dummies
9. Who is smarter? OH MY... HIM. I do have more 'street smarts' but he is a GENIUS
10. Whose temper is worse? Probably me. :)
11. Who does the laundry? Me... I don't think he knows how to use our washer and dryer. But he carries up the laundry and will put his away.
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? It's all him... he makes the money and does the finances
15. Who is better with the computer? Ha! HIM!
16. Who mows the lawn? He does... I have never mowed our lawn.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me! Always.
18. Who drives when you are together? It's all him... he's the man... he does the driving.
19. Who pays when you go out? Either... depends on which one has better access to their wallet. :)
20. Who is most stubborn? Unfortunately we are BOTH stubborn but in different ways.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they live in town and his live a few states away.
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him on our first date.... he was SPEECHLESS. Until he got home and called me. :)
24. Who asked who out? He stopped by my house and asked me to go look at a dirt bike with him but I was watching my younger brothers for my parents homegroup but he came back later and we went out for coffee.
25. Who proposed? Him.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? Me.
28. Who has more siblings? Me.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does
now you know a little bit more about THE MAN behind it all... the very hot man who is the most amazing husband in the world and completes me each and every day.