Party like a Rockstar!





Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Crrrss! We obviously knew Vance was in the basement on the drums... but for some reason he didn't think that we could hear him. So he ran up the stairs and requested an audience... excect he wouldn't allow any pictures to be taken while he was "Rockin" I think he should have know I wasn't going to abide by that rule. I would take a pictures or two and then he would stop and remind me NO PICTURS WHILE I'M MAKIN MUSIC! So I would stop and then just take some more... finally he resorted to dirty looks and I stopped. Ha! He is quite the drummer... I honestly think he has some talent..... music does run in the family. (Not from me if you are wondering) :) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany