:: 32 week baby belly ::


.stats.
measuring 33 -34 cm
40 in. around
31 pounds heavier

still feeling good
I've slowed down a bit though
If I am on my feet too much I start to ache and feel pressure and contractions
so I am taking it easy
by night I am done
at least I am still sleeping good
and having no back pain
my hips ache a bit when I sleep
but feel better when I get up in the morning and stretch

the girls are very adamant that it's a girl
or at least that they want it to be a girl
I still don't have a feeling either way

the kids are already talking about having another baby after this
wait, what?!?

I haven't taken a proper belly photo in weeks
so these instagram pictures will have to do





I was looking through photos of the twins when they were newborns
oh.my.gracious.
I am so excited for this little one
what a blessing it will be to have a newborn in the family again

[IMG_9068.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany