why there are no new pictures

Well…. Because my camera hates me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you remember a month or so ago my 2GB microdrive decided to die and I lost 200+ pictures. Well now my CF card decided it would jump ship too… causing me to lose the most precious pictures of my little Ozzie on his first walking outside adventure. Through the snow and sidewalk in his yellow rain boots…. And pictures of Vance and Ozzie outside hugging and laughing together… And Pictures of Vance I had taken of his birthday. OY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m going to go curl up on the couch now.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely devastating! I'm so sorry Brittany.

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darlin' I am so sorry! I lost pictures of my oldest's first Christmas and I cried so hard. If you need a shoulder to cry on... well mine's probably a little far away, but I'm offering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! Technology sucks sometimes doesn't it?

    Take care and I know it doesn't help but you will have more fantastic pictures very soon.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is awful!
    Much as I love this age of digital, I guess somethings can be said for good ol' film based equipment.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is awful!
    Much as I love this age of digital, I guess somethings can be said for good ol' film based equipment.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh NO!!!! That happened to me a while ago and I just cried. Loosing precious pictures like that is horrible. I'm so sorry.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! I'm so sorry, this bites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry. I know that sucks. There'll be plenty more to take :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany