to you babe...


I just wanted to tell you I love you! I know this week.... or month... has been crazy. It's felt as though we're sitting in the middle of life and it's all spinning around us... but I'm there with you... always. I am so blessed to have you as my husband and best friend. You are an amazing father and these boys are so lucky to have you. God gave us 4 little boys and I can't help but grin at the idea that it's because God knew what an amazing father you would be. You and these boys are going to do amazing things.... I believe in you and our boys and all of your dreams! Thank you for getting up each day and working for our family... I know it's hard... it's stressful... and it's not fair sometimes. But you do it anyway. We all love you so much!

I love you more and more each day!

and we REALLY need a new picture together. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being my better half, I don't think I could or would be a quarter of the person I am without your Love, Support and Selflessness.

    I love you!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany