Missing...

Okay... I know i've been a bit absent this last week or two?!? It's been busy around here... and I took a little camera break. My camera is SO BIG that I don't take it everywhere... especially when I'm carrying the baby and it seems like we've done lots of things lately where the camera hasn't come along.

We did have a WONDERFUL trip to Indy last weekend and I have lots of great pictures to share. I'll post them tomorrow or maybe even this afternoon.

Here's a picture from last weekend... Ozzie started claping a few weeks ago. It's SO CUTE! And LOOK at those little toes. So cute so cute!

until then........
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl I got that pic of all of us at my moms wedding. So you should go take a look at it. I told you its crazy we grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany