Look at him!!!


Oh my... I don't even have the words to express how much I love this little punk. It was 9 months ago that I didn't even know 'him'... i knew he was a baby in my belly... moving and kicking and going wild and i knew I would love 'him' with all my heart BUT I didn't know it was Ozzie... we didn't know it was a boy... we hadn't seen him or touched him and looked into his eyes... smelled his sweet smell or heard his precious noises. It's only been 9 months and I can't imagine life without him. I thank God every day for our 4 blessings. They may be little... but they are HUGE blessings.
These pictures made me smile even though my day has been... well... yeah... so I hope these put a smile on your face too.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Thank you for blessing me with your words!

Brittany